A little about me:
- I have 4 kids. I’m telling you, stick with the epidural.
- I’m married to my sweetheart, Brandon.
- After a few “Ah Mom!”s and a few eye rolls, they all LOVE being my models. I hardly ever have to bribe my kids with anything more than marshmallows, ice cream, and trips to Disneyland!
- I love to run. 15 minute mile, no sweat!
- I make a habit of mopping the floor at least twice a year.
- Favorite food group: brownies.
- I take my 8-year-old’s soccer games a tad too seriously. Brandon keeps telling me to “tone it down, honey.”
- The best place to get dinner in my super small town is at the gas station, no joke!
- My claim to fame? I once met Uncle Joey from Full House. He was THE nicest guy!
Feel free to call or send me an email! 208-340-9854 Cassie@PhotographyByCassie.com
It was a cold, bone-chilling evening when I got the text. Mustangs won! They are the State Football Champions! Second year in a row too! Word was spreading to gather a welcome home parade down Main. Frequent updates were sent in the group text letting us know how close they were. We quickly gathered our …
I had the pleasure of doing a family session for the Moura family. These are some of the kindest people in Lovelock, not to mention, super easy-going. As we were walking through the stickers and weeds, they had smiles the whole time! Their two beautiful kids are so smart and talented in academics and sports. …
I woke up pretty exhausted which was normal for that late in the pregnancy. Between potty breaks and only being able to sleep on my side, every morning was too early. But this particular morning I jumped out of bed and into the shower, even though the clock read the ungodly hour of 4:45 am! You …