A little about me:
- I have 4 kids. I’m telling you, stick with the epidural.
- I’m married to my sweetheart, Brandon.
- After a few “Ah Mom!”s and a few eye rolls, they all LOVE being my models. I hardly ever have to bribe my kids with anything more than marshmallows, ice cream, and trips to Disneyland!
- I love to run. 15 minute mile, no sweat!
- I make a habit of mopping the floor at least twice a year.
- Favorite food group: brownies.
- I take my 8-year-old’s soccer games a tad too seriously. Brandon keeps telling me to “tone it down, honey.”
- The best place to get dinner in my super small town is at the gas station, no joke!
- My claim to fame? I once met Uncle Joey from Full House. He was THE nicest guy!
Feel free to call or send me an email! 208-340-9854 Cassie@PhotographyByCassie.com
Meet the Wright family! I’m so grateful I have been able to get to know this family. They are an example of strength, faith and courage to me. They are the kind of family that bonds together during hard times, not separate. They are moving away after putting down some roots, so it was my …
Meet Eric! He’s this really cool, incredibly smart, and athletic senior. It was so fun getting to know him and talk to him about football, future college plans, and favorite subjects. Plus he’s got the best smile! I’m excited to see where the future leads him. Good luck this year Eric! Senior year is the …
Meet one of my sweetest, dearest friends, Ashley. She has this amazing family, you see. Four little boys, a sweet husband, and then came her beautiful daughter. She’s the kind of person who never judges you. She’s the kind of person who makes extra pumpkin muffins just to share with you. She’s the kind of …